7 Basic Reasons Why You Should Use an Inbound Marketing Agency?
by Josette Millar
Most of today’s companies lack the knowledge, ability and especially the resources for negotiating the layers of timely inbound marketing programs.
This means that hiring an inbound marketing agency is a smart choice for focusing on growing your business. Anytime your company has access to quick production of perfectly targeted, high-quality content – you have the ability to generate significant new leads without any headaches.
Here’s why you should use an inbound marketing agency:
- Fully comprehending your needs: The best inbound marketing agencies will listen before they talk. This is because they understand that their services have to be specifically tailored to your needs. This includes your goals and all of the attendant challenges. Is your company expert asking a lot of questions, or trying to get to know you? Inbound marketing is all about individualized specification for designing the perfect inbound strategy. Beware of any “standard packages.” Make sure the plan is unique to your needs.
- Tracking, measuring and growing on-going results: Do you have an established time frame? It is important not to be fooled. Quicker absolutely does not mean better. With inbound marketing – significant results take time. Effort, dedication and steady application are required. If an inbound marketing agency offers thirty day or less guarantees – beware! Inbound marketing is all about steady, high-quality consistent content, keyword research and honestly – there is no-such-thing as a quick-fix.
- Who do you know that we know? The best reason to use an inbound marketing agency unfolds when your prospective agency has worked with others from your industry. Clients who have faced challenges like your own will have given them direct experience of an effective approach. Who have they worked with and how successful were they? How did they achieve this success? Are your needs similar – or how are they different? Familiarity and hands-on experience is a profoundly significant asset.
- Show us your case studies: Trustworthy agencies are proud to show off the good work they do. Many even display it on websites. If not, simply ask to see any relevant case studies – these should include testimonials from former clients, numbers and even campaign strategies. Did they achieve the clients’ goals? Are the new leads and traffic continuing to increase? Never be afraid to get references. Your inbound marketing agency’s policy should always include transparency and full disclosure. You should be able to see at-a-glance how effective they have been for your industry.
- Practicing what everyone is preaching: Using an agency that abides by their own rules means they tweet as often as they say you should. Do they update their blog regularly? Is their agency website peppered with call-to-action buttons? They will be active on social media and their credibility increases tenfold if they are doing inbound marketing effectively for themselves.
- Effective outsourcing of services: Most inbound marketing agencies understand the advantages of outsourcing to complete specific aspects of any job. Your agency will be happy to show why it is the best approach and how it saves from initial engagement through to profitability.
- Ability to show when and why it’s working: Your inbound marketing agency is full of experts on measuring results. They will be telling you the best approaches for tracking your ROI. They will be experts at what metrics and tools you should use. The right agency will be as determined as you are to track your successes, progress and the completion of your primary goals. Expect on-going, timely performance reports.
Choosing the right inbound marketing agency will deliver the specific market dynamics needed. Always choose the inbound marketing agency that best fits your needs.