Website Design and Development
Before we pretend to know the best design for your company, we want to know what makes your business tick. We look at your business and its needs relative to the requirements for success.
As a result ,we keep in mind your company’s profile (e.g. personality, character) as we design and develop your website’s marketing and usability features. Learn more about some of the recommendations we have for your online presence by requesting a professional free site assessment using the form on this page.
Our Process: Simple and Effective
Each of the following steps builds upon itself. The tools that we use to develop your website depend upon its planned use …
Determine Business Purpose
Define Goals & Objectives
Design the Usability (Navigation)
Develop the Content
Design the Look & Feel
Plan the Correct Technology
Decide on the Content Management System
Select the Hosting Plan
Set a Realistic Launch Date
- We interview you. We want to know your company’s mission/purpose. What are your short-term goals, your long-range goals? What is your vision for your company?
- Tell us about your competition, about their websites. What do you like/dislike about their site?
- What is the role you envision for your website in your marketing profile?
- What is your current and projected marketing budget? What is your budget for website design and development, maintenance, promotion? What percentage is that of your marketing budget?
- What technology will you use for mobile devices: mobile web or responsive design website? (check our latest blog for more information on the 5 Mobile Website Design Pitfalls To Avoid Like the Plague)
Review our timeline sample for a 35-page website.
We offer two ways to make changes to your website: a customized Content Management System (CMS) in which your Administrator is in charge of all updates and/or a choice of Maintenance Contracts in which you instruct Sheffield to effect content updates.
Also, with or without our custom CMS, Sheffield is available on an hourly basis to make changes.
Our goal is to provide high quality, reliable websites in the service of our clients’ business success. We pledge to respond to our clients’ concerns in a timely manner. Client satisfaction is our primary driver.